Thursday, April 29, 2010

A bit about blogging...

Blogging

Rules: Answer the following questions & tag 5 fellow bloggers to do the same.
  • The blogging platform I use most is:

    Blogger
  • On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the best) I rate it:

    8
  • What I like about it is...

    That I know how to use it... well, except for
  • What I hate about it is...

    Fixing the template is a disaster
  • If I could add any features I could, it/they would be...

    A template editor for real people (as opposed to people who read html as well as they read English)
  • My biggest mess-up with my blog has been...

    Moving from FTP publishing, which left me with over 200 static pages, each of which has to be edited separately if I want to make any changes...
  • I enjoy blogging because...

    It lets me write things and get people's comments.
  • I blog every time that...

    I have inspiration...
  • I never blog about... (tricky, huh? ;-))

    Things that are too private to share.
  • Tell one experience about someone you've met via blogging.

    I've met some really nice people by blogging - some in real life and some who are my facebook friends.
Everyone tagged
Click here to fill in this meme
sleeQo

No comments: